5 Must-Do Ab/Core ExercisesJul 20, 2016 | by: Team A8
The winter is almost over, so now is the best time to start your ab/core workout if you haven't already.
Here are 5 exercises that are strongly recommended. You can do this even at your home. Let us know what you think after you've done it! You can repeat this circuit 3-5 times a week, but you can do this every day as abs can be trained on a daily basis. This video was made by the Ripped Freak team.
Here's the circuit:
- PLANK (2-3 sets of 30-60 second holds)
- SIDE PLANK (2-3 sets of 30-60 second holds)
- Bicycle Crunch (2-3 sets of 20-30 reps)
- Reverse Crunch (2-3 sets of 12-20 reps)
- Vertical Chair Knee Raise (2-3 sets of 12-20 reps)