Allmax AllWheyJul 20, 2016 | by: Team A8
Allmax Nutrition is known for high-quality protein supplements. Allmax IsoFlex is a great example. And this article explores AllWhey, which is Allmax Nutrition's protein powder supplement that is low in sugar and provides a 3-stage protein delivery.
First of all, you may be wondering: What is the difference between IsoFlex and AllWhey? Put simply: IsoFlex = Whey Protein Isolate AllWhey = Whey Protein Blend (Concentrate & Isolate).
Let's talk about AllWhey's key features and science behind the protein supplement.
Allmax AllWhey Key Features
- 25 grams of pure whey protein per serving (80% per serving/scoop)
- 3-stage NitriCore delivery system for superior protein extraction and nitrogen retention
- Reduced lactose (great news for lactose-sensitive individuals)
- Contains 100% all branched chain amino acids and 100% all essential amino acids
- Proteins sourced from 3 of the purest and cleanest producers on earth - USA, Canada, and New Zealand
- Enhanced with OmegaEFA and Tri-Blend Protein Digestive Peptides
- Great taste - especially Butterscotch Maple Fudge
Science Behind Allmax AllWhey
Nitrogen retention is vital if you want to build muscle. The more intense your workout is, the greater need there is to make sure you don't lose muscle tissue during recovery. NitroCore helps to increase the level of nitrogen retention. NitriCore is a 3-stage extended protein delivery system designed to ensure 100% Whey Protein is extracted to deliver a high quality source of whey protein per serving.
100% Whey Protein
AllWhey is fortified with a 97% pure protein that is a Hydrolyzed Whey Protein Isolate. That is on top of the complete broad spectrum of di, tri and olio whey peptides.
Enhanced with Essential Amino Acids
AllWhey is infused with OmegaEFA such as cold-pressed Flax Seed Oil and Borage Oil supplying rich Omega 6 EFAs.
Tri-Blend Digestive Enzymes
AllWhey also includes Tri-Blend Protein Digestive Enzymes such as Lactase. These enzymes reduce lactose levels and facilitate the assimilation and absorption of whey protein peptides and amino acids.
Using Allmax AllWhey with Other Supplements
If you are cutting or trying to lose weight, try combining Rapidcuts with AllWhey. And if you are trying to bulk up or put on weight, Aminocore and Glutamine are excellent supplements to try and use while taking Allmax AllWhey.