Jay Cutler - Arm WorkoutJul 20, 2016 | by: Team A8
In this video Jay Cutler walks you through his day at the gym in Venice California. This was filmed when when he was preparing to defend his 5th title as Mr. Olympia. Unfortunately it didn't happen (as Phil Heath was crowned in 2011 & 2012), but it's always to good to see Cuts trying to get some good pump at Gold's Gym.
The video shows Jay training triceps and biceps. This is Jay Cutler arm workout. Definitely worth checking out!
- Row press down (15 reps)
- Dip machine (4 sets of 15 reps; Jay says this is one of his favorite exercises)
- Overhead dumbbell extensions (55 lbs in each arm)
- One-arm tricep extension on the cable (4 sets)
- Overhead cable extension with a straight bar (He pushes more with the fingers rather than the palm itself to get a better contraction)
- Two-Arm Preacher curl (2 sets of 15 reps)
- One-Arm Preacher curl
- Dumbbell curls (3, 4 sets)
- Standing straight bar curls (12-15 reps)
- Cable Rope Curls
In imitation of Cuts, "Keep Training Hard!"
Jay Cutler Arm Workout Video
Thanks for watching.