Mutant Whey - Benefits of Whey Protein SupplementJul 20, 2016 | by: Team A8
Mutant Whey is without a doubt one of the best protein blend supplements. Manufactured by the maker of Mutant Mass, one of the best selling weight gainers in North America, Mutant Whey brings a lot to the table. What makes Mutant Whey unique? And what are the key benefits? According to Mutant these are:
- Unique 5-Stage Whey Protein blend for the highest possible biological value
- Addictive taste, smooth mixability and half the cholesterol of other whey brands
- No aspartame - sweetened with sucralose and lactose reduced
Let's talk about what makes this protein powder unique, along with the benefits of taking this product.
Unique Formula in Mutant Whey
Mutant Whey was carefully researched and developed for well over 2 years before it hit the market. It incorporates specially selected proteins, each with their own unique uptake rate. So each of the 5-Stage whey protein delivers the nutrients to the targeted number of protein receptor sites in your digestive system. This ensures there's 100% whey uptake as a direct result of its own unique delivery system. There are a number of selected proteins in Mutant Whey.
- NITROSERUM: It is a form of whey that promotes more real muscle growth and preservation by absorbing your protein at a steady pace, allowing constant and consistent protein delivery to your muscles.
- Micro Filtered Whey Protein Concentrates: Fast absorbing, lactose reduced.
- Cold Processed Whey Protein Isolate: At 97% protein, this is the highest protein source of whey. Virtually lactose free.
- ActiNOS: Patent pending whey peptides that absorb fast and stimulate NOS (nitric oxide synthase) by up to 950%, increasing blood flow and pump. It delivers BCAAs for muscle recovery at the same time.
- Hydrolyzed Whey Protein Isolate: Awesome for nitrogen retention.
- Dispersion Controlled Complex: Helps improve amino acid uptake and make protein receptor sites to be more conducive to whey fraction absorption.
Benefits of Taking Mutant Whey
When you follow Mutant's recommended scoops (2 scoops), you will get 44 grams of protein and over 17 grams of BCAAs and glutamine per serving. There are 18 types of amino acids - it's a huge amino profile. Great for muscle recovery and for staying anabolic. For example, if you train legs and want to reduce leg DOMS, this is a really nice protein supplement to take. And 70% of protein is in Mutant Whey, this is a really balanced dose of protein. Mutant Whey is good for cutting and getting toned as well since it has low carbs, fats, and sugar. Many customers note that this protein blend makes them go lean, and that's exactly what this is designed to do. And be assured that there are no illegal, banned substances in Mutant Whey. Below is are the supplement facts of Mutant Whey.