Pro Supps Dr. Jekyll ReviewJul 20, 2016 | by: Team A8
Dr. Jekyll is a powerful preworkout formula from Pro Supps that is DMAA-free. Dr. Jekyll is a preworkout supplement designed to increase mental focus, pump, and anabolic compounds L-Leucine, L-Norvaline, Creatine Hydrochloride. Active8 Canada is excited to bring Dr. Jekyll to the existing preworkout formula offering.
This pre-workout is a great product to get an awesome pump, insane focus and decent energy boost. You will be able to go to bed afterwards since Dr. Jekyll is a low stimulant pre-workout.
Pro Supps Dr. Jekyll Ingredients
Endurance Complex (3000 mg)
- Beta Alanine (2000 mg)
- Histidine (1000 mg)
Amino Matrix (700 mg)
- L-Leucine (500 mg): for recovery
- B-hydroxy B-methylbutyrate (200 mg): HMB for anabolic muscle development
Strength Matrix (1000 mg)
- Creatine Hydrochloride (1000 mg)
Energy & Focus Matrix (150 mg)
- Pikatropin (50 mg): Pikatropin is a nootropic compound that increases blood flow to the brain and lessens mental fatigue, thereby increasing mental focus and reaction time during exercise. Nootropics are often referred to as neuro enhancers and cognitive enhancers, so you get an idea of what it is designed to do.
- Caffeine Anhydrous (100 mg): Dr. Jekyll contains a relatively low dose of caffeine compared to other preworkout supplements.
Pump Matrix (3850 mg)
- Agmatine Sulfate (750 mg)
- Glycerol Monostearate (1500 mg)
- Citrulline Malate (1500 mg)
- Norvaline (100 mg)
As a dietary supplement, mix 1 to 2 scoops of Dr. Jekyll with 8 oz of cold water. Consumer 15 to 30 minutes before exercise. Pro Supps recommends that you do not take other products that contain caffeine or any other stimulants while taking Dr. Jekyll.