Glucosamine Sulfate and Chondroitin repair and allow the cartilage to “bounce” back to regular form before the damage.
Glucosamine Sulfate & Chondroitin is a factor in the building of healthy cartilage and it protects against joint deterioration while reducing or eliminating pain and improving joint function. Glucosamine sulfate and chondroitin are naturally found in connective tissues in the human body, such as those covering the ends of bones in joints. Your joints inside go through a constant process of breakdown and repair. To be properly repaired the building blocks of cartilage must be available. Supplementing with glucosamine sulfate & chondroitin ensures that these building blocks of cartilage will be available for cartilage repair.
A precursor to a molecule called glycosaminoglycan. Glucosamine sulfate is used in the formation and repair of cartilage. Glucosamine sulfate helps protect joint cartilage by limiting breakdown and helping to build up levels of cartilage.
Chondroitin is the most abundant glycosaminoglycan in cartilage and is responsible for the resiliency of cartilage. It is part of a protein molecule that helps give cartilage its elastic properties and has an anti-inflammatory effect, which can help to reduce the painful swelling in joints that occurs when the exposed bones in the joint rub together. Chondroitin also helps to slow the breakdown of cartilage and helps restore cartilage growth to better cushion the joints.
• High-potency combination of glucosamine sulfate and chondroitin sulfate, both naturally occurring in healthy joints
• Glucosamine helps repair joint tissues by stimulating cartilage production
• Chondroitin sulfate helps protect cartilage from damage and accelerates healing
• High-potency 90% pure chondroitin- one of the highest potency sources of chondroitin
• Protects against joint deterioration
• Promotes repair & resiliency of cartilage
• Anti-inflammatory effect- which reduces painful swelling in joints
Active8 Nutrition will not be held responsible for any product information, statements, ingredients, or any ingredient changes of this product, or any product our company carries.